Hummingbird Kitchen - Ginger Tea
- Now shipping worldwide
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
A fragrant sweet ginger tea paste with floral notes and a spicy kick. Just mix with hot water, allow to steep for a couple of minutes, and enjoy.
Ingredients: Chinese Brown Sugar, Ginger Roots
Handmade in Bozeman, Montana at Hummingbird Kitchen.
The Benefit of ginger tea;
• Great for smoothing cold symptoms and sore throats.
• Help with motion sickness and to calm an upset stomach.
• Many Chinese women, drinking ginger tea during their period because the minerals like iron and calcium to help ease the tension and discomfort of a woman's period.
How to use the concentrate:
• Mix 1 tbsp ginger tea concentrate with 1 cup warm water, in the morning or any time of the day.
• Toppings for pastries and desert: eat this with Scones, on Toast, in a Smoothie, with Yogurt, or on Oatmeal.
• Just need a few tbsp of the concentrate, it will bring a delightful ginger sweetness to your homemade cookies, salad dressing, pork marinate, ice cream......you name it!
Your coffee will be shipped, packed for pickup, or delivered within 24 hours of your card being charged. Orders placed after noon on Saturdays will be fulfilled on the following Monday.
Question? Drop us a line below.