Hummingbird Kitchen - Ginger Tea
- Now shipping worldwide
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
A fragrant sweet ginger tea paste with floral notes and a spicy kick. Just mix with hot water, allow to steep for a couple of minutes, and enjoy.
Ingredients: Chinese Brown Sugar, Ginger Roots
Handmade in Bozeman, Montana at Hummingbird Kitchen.
The Benefit of ginger tea;
• Great for smoothing cold symptoms and sore throats.
• Help with motion sickness and to calm an upset stomach.
• Many Chinese women, drinking ginger tea during their period because the minerals like iron and calcium to help ease the tension and discomfort of a woman's period.
How to use the concentrate:
• Mix 1 tbsp ginger tea concentrate with 1 cup warm water, in the morning or any time of the day.
• Toppings for pastries and desert: eat this with Scones, on Toast, in a Smoothie, with Yogurt, or on Oatmeal.
• Just need a few tbsp of the concentrate, it will bring a delightful ginger sweetness to your homemade cookies, salad dressing, pork marinate, ice cream......you name it!